Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fiesta 2007

Fiesta 2007 Pins

Fiesta is already practically here and there are commerative pins you can find all around town. These are the Flambeau pins, I like the one on the left most. That's the Tower of America popping like a firecracker!

Fiesta is a 10-day (officially) + maybe a few days (unofficially) of partying throughout the entire city. Even city employees get a day off due to all the parades and festivals and parties and all other kinds of celebratory activities. As we move through Fiesta, I'm sure you'll see photos here. And if you are ever coming to SA, you should definitely think about coming during Fiesta! For more info, you can visit the official website.

2 comments:

  1. Fiestas are always lots of fun. I'll have to check the link to get background information. The buttons are well-designed and photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I can't decide which I prefer. I like them both. I'm in need of a good fiesta :)

    ReplyDelete