Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Old Walgreen's Building

2008_02-27 (3)
This is the old Walgreen's location in downtown on the corner of Houston and Navarro. It had a wonderful old sign, that you can see here. Not sure exactly what's happening with the building. Some say it's going to be remodeled and reopened, others say it's going to be torn down and replaced with something else. I've stopped here a number of times in the recent past; a couple of years ago I even got some Christmas decorations here. In the way old past, when I was young *smile* I used to wait for the bus right next to that store.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a picture about a year ago. I never went back and took a clearer photo, unfortunately.
    :(
    http://sanantoniodailyphoto.blogspot.com/2007/03/old-walgreens-store-downtown.html

    ReplyDelete