Sunday, March 16, 2008

Southwest General Hospital

Southwest General Hospital
This hospital is on the southside of San Antonio. It's kind of warren like. We were visiting the ICU and it was after 8. They tell you the doors are locked after 8 p.m. and to enter and exit through the ER but we couldn't find our way to it, even using those You Are Here maps. We just made our way back to the entry and since the doors seemed to be broken just walked out the same way. When you get out you can see that the ER is to your left as you exit, but how to get there is still a mystery. While in the hospital I noticed those waterless foamy anti-bacterial things everywhere, by the elevators and such. I always appreciate them because for some reason my hands always feel so dirty when I walk out of a hospital. My nephew volunteered here for a bit, he had some stories to tell us. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment