Sunday, June 01, 2008

Theme Day: My Corner Local Shop

clouds over H.E.B.
While this H.E.B. is not really on a corner, or at least I don't think so, but I'll check next time I go again, it is one of my favorite stores. This is an HEB plus. You can buy furniture, electronics, food, drugs, plants, and gods know what else. We've been going here for years, especially after they got rid of the Handy Andy's and we moved away from Ben's. While we were growing up we did indeed have a little favorite store on the corner called the Tiendita (the little store). We used to play Centipede and the PacMan's there along with other arcade games. A few years ago we discovered they were selling Chinese food, pretty good from what I heard. I haven't got a pic of that, but it's on my to shoot list.

No comments:

Post a Comment