Friday, July 24, 2009

Guitar Purse

guitar purse
Saw this in a book. I like bags, and the image on the purse looked cool, although I might choose something different for myself. I've noticed that crafting has taken off recently. I see it all over the place online, there are plenty of stores to buy supplies and even to learn techniques, there are craft groups everywhere and even the men and kids are getting into. I had an aunt who tried to teach me to crochet, but that didn't stick and I tried to pick up knitting on my own years later but never could get it. Some coworkers finally got me going a few years ago, and now I can say that I've completed a number of hats and scarves.

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother used to knit me sweaters and house shoes. I never liked the sweaters much, they were very hot and stuffy. But I really miss those house shoes.

    ReplyDelete