Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Cat in the Hat!

Picture 084

Cool, my man gave me a heads up that there was a cat in the building! He was here as part of a press conference where some local kids came and receive a Green Eggs and Ham book courtesy of Idearc Media Corp., publisher of the Verizon Yellow Pages and SuperPages.com. They ran a contest, we won and we got 20,000 copies of the book. Here's the article.

He was a very good cat. For a while, I watched as more and more kids drew near and I really thought they were going to bring him down. They all seem to want to hug him and tug on him and touch his hat! Too funny.

2 comments:

  1. I always like school event shots. Like watching old home videos again.

    Something "museumish" coming up specially for you in the next couple of days on Richmond u T CDP...watch out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a gazillion school events at the library, or at least it seems like it. I get a kick of the little kids walking in chains back to their daycares after a storytime.

    ReplyDelete