Friday, July 27, 2007

Fast Food Nation

Long John Silvers
Another fast food joint. I hadn't eaten here in a while, but I went there for lunch today. I love to get one of the platters; it makes a lunch and dinner for me.

BTW we rang the bell on the way out as directed by the sign that states something to the like "If we did good, ring the bell". They yell out thanks when you do that.

The clouds are left over from all the rain, we were supposed to have showers today, but I don't think it rained at all. It was a little warm and humid, but also a little bit of a cool breeze. According to the weather casters, Saturday will be our last day of unseasonal not heat, come Sunday the normal heat of a Texas Summer will once more beat down upon our weary backs.

4 comments:

  1. I love the bell thing. I remember a restaurant in England one time, when you walked through the door all the waiters yelled a greeting from around the room, one at a time, but right on the heels of each other. It just set the place apart.
    --steve buser
    New Orleans Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I had never noticed the bell until that very day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, not the heat! We have been spared so far into the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete