Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Water Fountain

Fountain
Today I wasn't in the mood for anything too heavy, or involved so I walked over to the Southwest School of Art and Craft's Cooper Kitchen Cafe. I like their chicken salad sandwiches and their chef salads. I also go over and look at whatever they have on exhibit, pick up some cool postcards they always have advertising stuff and I also tend to stop and look at their gift shop. This time I noticed this new water feature. For a while there had been some construction going on, and I guess maybe this was one of the things they added. I can't be too sure about that though because I will tell you before anyone does that I am notorious for not paying attention to details. The Southwest School of Art and Craft and is always a good photo op so I never mind going over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment