Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Theme Day: Water

flood control
Today is the theme day for Daily Photo sites. It was fortuitous that they picked water as I've been walking farther and farther down the River. These two or three days passed we've walked down to this spot. Before we've always stopped right before and I had no idea this was here. I'm assuming this is some kind of flood control, but if anyone out there knows better please let me know. This is right past the spot where the weird birds hang out and where the weird noises come out of. I mentioned that this was our one mini version of Niagara Falls and of course my walking mates mocked me.

1 comment:

  1. That is flood gate number 5. I this the flood gate that controls the level of the water in flood channel that protects the horseshoe bend of the riverwalk.

    ReplyDelete