Thursday, April 09, 2009

Silly Boys...Trucks are for Girls!

Silly boys...trucks are for girls!
Saw this truck on the way home frome work. I thought the saying on the right back window was funny it says "Silly Boys...Trucks are for GIRLS!" I have seen something similar to this saying, but not quite like this. I didn't get to see if it was a fem driving the truck. I always think it's funny when the stickers on the vehicle don't match up with the driver. I can imagine at times the kids of the parents puttinig stickers on their parents vehicles with the parents having no clue.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that this was really a joke to. But it must be also appropriate really to the drivers. What if these stickers should be ticked to bucket trucks? Then this must be good really.

    ReplyDelete