Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Birthday Flowers

Birthday Girl Flowers
Pretty colorful flowers that bled into their water. Today was my niece's 5th birthday and she got her first bouquet of flowers. She loved them. Her little brother loved them tto, so much that he requested a bouquet of his own for his birthday next month.

I remember when I was in school they sold all kinds of flowers that were dyeable for all sorts of occasions, from Valentine's to Homecoming to Mother's Day. I think they still sell them to this day, along with other more modern ways of making money.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Truly beautiful birthday flowers. Going to attend my colleague’s birthday party and planning to carry a lovely flower bouquet there. Will purchase it from an online Floral Delivery service as their fresh flowers are quite beautiful and inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending diverse flowers to your sweetheart can prove to be very hard whenever you don't know her decision effectively. http://www.memories.com.my/

    ReplyDelete