- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Established 1953, first Mexican city to have a US Sister City)
- Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Established 1974)
- Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain (Established 1975)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Established 1981)
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC (Established 1981)
- Kumamoto, Japan (Established 1987)
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain (Established 1983)
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (Established 2008)
While I don't have pictures from any of these fabulous cities I do have a picture of our the San Antonio International Center.
I'm sure in this building you can find something about these cities. This building used to be the old Main Library which is now the Central Library. In it's basement the river barges used to park.