Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yield!

Yield!
I saw this sign being enveloped by this heart shaped green vegetation and I just had to grab a pic. It always makes me laugh to see these signs because everyone I know says San Antonio drivers don't know how to yield. Even my sister who was born and raised here bitches about people that yield when they shouldn't and those that don't when they should.

For those at Fort Hood:
“That which causes us trials shall yield us triumph: and that which make our hearts ache shall fill us with gladness. We must pass through the darkness, to reach the light.”-Albert Pike

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just discovered this blog. I'm from S.A., but have lived in Japan for the last 22 years. I went to O.L.L.U. too, and spent alot of time hanging out on the West Side. This blog brings back such memories! I keep checking, but there haven't been any new photos in months! Mr. Cybrarian and Shorty, is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shorty got a new position elsewhere and Mr. Cybrarian was the only person updating the blog. I let it lapse due to too much other stuff going on but I have decided to revisit it!

      Delete
  2. I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like you used to post pics almost everyday...hope nothing is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and insights on your blog!

    ReplyDelete