Sunday, August 02, 2009

La Playa Seafood

La Playa Seafood
We were looking to eat at Thai Dee (sp?) on Blanco but it was closed so then we went on look about for this restaurant. My sister had eaten there a very long time ago, but we finally tracked it down. I rememember thinking that it must be fairly popular because it has a pretty big waiting area outside. My sister and I both had a shrimp and fish platter which was really good. She also wanted to try a fish soup, which was okay but I don't think I would eat it again. I know she was all like "Where's the fish?"

When we were there another patron came up to our table and asked if I was someone she knew and I was like no. She thouht I looked like one of her old friends. Thought I might be her daughter or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment