Friday, December 08, 2006

Have a great weekend!

picture 166

Hi everyone, we saw this sign as we sat at a red light. It made me smile and I thought it was a nice sentiment. Everyone have a great weekend. I will probably not post until Monday. Not sure if the girls will be able to either. Tonight we go to the Spurs game and tomorrow we travel to visit family in Austin, north of here. Christmas season is here so it's off to two parties tomorrow night. Who knows, there might be some opportunities for DP photos. We'll see.

5 comments:

  1. hello, I'm here in S.A. also.
    I just discovered blogger. I ike your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive by this house all the time! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to drive by it all the time too, when I lived and shopped by that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same to you Thiên. Best wishes for the weekend and have a ball at the game.

    ReplyDelete