Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spurs Time!

picture 192

My husband and I love the Spurs (even when they lose when they SHOULDN'T) and we get to go once in a while the AT&T Center. Last Friday night we saw the Spurs beat up the Clippers, very cool. That night was cold and drizzly, which seemed to slow people down in getting to the game as you can tell by the empty seats as the game started. By the end of the first quarter, we were full.

Some people complain that the Center is not very nice but we think it is actually quite a huge improvement over watching a game at the Alamodome, which was built for an NFL team, not NBA. There's just something about seeing in a game in person that is so exciting!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, seeing a game in person makes all the difference.

    I am not a sports fan by any stretch of the imagination but of all the types of games I've attended, basketball is the MOST fun live! I think it's because it's such a high-scoring sport. You are constantly jumping up to cheer the basket...that makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there's nothing like watching the game in person. The collective rise and fall of emotions from all the fans makes the experience that much more exciting!
    GO SPURS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree - watching a game in person is such an experience - the noise of the crowds, the sticky floors, the hard seats, the crowd - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the seats I had one time at an Orlando Magic game. I've had better seats before though. I want to go back again.

    Nice Blog.

    ReplyDelete