Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Painted Pony

Painted Pony
Now that my nephew has gone back to his original school we pass this shop everyday. I'm not quite sure what they sell, but I like the stony look and the name. This kind of stone work always reminds me of fairytale cottages. This one happens to be in Olmos Park, so we always make sure we abide by all traffic laws, although of course we always do. *wink* *wink* One of these I will stop and go inside and see what's up, maybe get a picture or too, if I'm allowed. Have you all noticed how more and more places are banning camera's and such. A year or two ago a subset of the Knit Nite gang went to Austin and one of the cute little stores that sells Anime/Manga stuff had a sign posted that no photographs were allowed, of course by the time the sign was pointed out to me by one of the other people I was with, I had already taken a picture. In closing I'd like to give a shout out to the birthday boy, 3rd nephew of mine. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment