Friday, January 18, 2008

Gray SA

Gray SA
I took this shot to show how gray and dreary it's been lately in San Antonio. On this day it was pretty cold and I was only wearing a short sleeve shirt when I stepped out onto the patio to take this shot. Across the way you can see the Compass Bank drive thru, which can lay claim to the loudest, but politest ATM I've ever come across. Right across the street from Compass is the Fox Tech high school campus. You can find quite a bit of their students hanging around the Central Library just about any time of day. Across from there is a day care center. You can see the kids out playing on good days. From this vantage point or there abouts you can usually spot the steeple of Our Lady of the Lake University, but I think this day was too overcast.

2 comments:

  1. I moved to SA to get away from gray skies. :) The good thing is that most of the year there is nothing but blue skies.

    Great site. I loved looking through the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been evil weather for us meter readers, that's for sure. But at least the weekends have been fairly clear!

    ReplyDelete