Thursday, January 17, 2008

Taqueria Mexico

Taqueria Mexico
This is a to-go box from Taqueria Mexico on the southside. My sister and her co-workers go here quite often as it is fairly close to where she works on Somerset (the street not the town). I've gone here a number of times with her even though Mexican food is not my favorite food. I usually get their chicken soup, where I then take out everything but the soup, the chicken and potatoes. I also try to remember to order corn tortillas, but I forget most of the time. I've also ordered their pozole, which I like. Today the box contained a humongous burrito. I'd never had it before but couldn't think of what else I wanted. It was ok, but way too much. I actually wish it had had more beans, in place of some of those huge chunks of chicken, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment