Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Night at the Movies

AMC neon sign
We were going to the Quarry, but ended up going to River Center Mall. It was pretty busy even with the lateness of the hour. After we got out of the movies there was still plenty of people out and about in downtown. I got to take some night photography, a few of which came out halfway decent.

If you are wondering what movie we watched it was Resident Evil: Extinction. I like the Resident Evil series, they are not necessarily great cinema, but I like me my action movies and Milla kicks @$$. I thought it was okay, but like most movies lately they left it totally open for the next installment. I must admit that one of the reasons I watch these movies is because of their zombies. Ask the peeps that know me and they'll say I have some kind of zombie fixation, but I call it research for when the zombies rise.

2 comments:

  1. mas fotos, por favor! we need more photos :)

    Love your photo blog!

    --Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Tony. I will endeavor to meet your needs. :D

    ReplyDelete