Saturday, March 15, 2008

Floor Decor Mural

Floor Decor Mural
We were shopping for some new tile floors at Floor Decor on the northwest side of SA. (There was a plethora of choices). I couldn't believe the tile seemed to be the cheapest thing. The wood, bamboo, cork and even some of the laminate was more expensive than some of the tile. I toured the whole store and was drawn to this mural, it was so bright and colorful. Right below the mural on that vertical rack is the samples of cork they had. I liked the color selection, in particular they had this blue I liked. I've seen this kind of flooring used on those TV home shoes but don't think I've ever seen it in use in RL. They also had this setup where you could hear the difference when a golf ball would bounce off a wood/laminate floor with green padding or not. I really didn't think I would notice the difference, but I did. They had some nice slate and some glass mosaic tiles that I had seen used in the home shows too.

No comments:

Post a Comment