Thursday, March 20, 2008

Powder Blue Chopper

powder blue bike
I've seen more bikes on the road this year than ever before. You see the motorcycles like this, the more racy ones, and you also see the scooters (the Vespas, etc.) I think it's because the rising gas prices. I know a lot of people that are talking about getting something like this if only to save on gas. When I was younger our street used to be a main thoroughfare and we always used to hear the motorcycles going down the streets. I think back then it was the Bandidos that rode up and down that street, but can't be sure...my memory has gotten foggy as I've aged.

2 comments:

  1. Not for sure where you saw this awesome motorcycle at or what part of town, but I can tell you that the yellow/orange texas sticker on the tank looks like a "Support The Bandidos" item. But it doesn't matter who you are or who you ride with, you are all brothers and sisters that enjoy the freedom to feel the breeze in your face and the freedom of life,love and joy of riding that bike. God Bless them all and God Bless you for sending in that awesome bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this particular bike parked at Baptist in downtown. I looked at my original photo to see if I could get a better look-see at the yellow Texas shaped sticker, and it does look like it says something about the Bandidos on there, but it's too blurry to tell. Good eyes you got there.

    ReplyDelete